Monday, July 1, 2013

Fun Weekend

One of the last little ducks to hatch. This was right after he hatched.  I didn't think he was going to make it so I just planned on holding him until he passed away.  But I needed to go to bed so I put him in the incubator for the night.

To my surprise I woke up to him looking like this the next morning.  He is doing very well and is playing around just like the other ducks and chickens. 
  
Just a sweet looking moth I seen at the gas station Friday Morning.

The storm was headed our way.  Luckily it didn't get too bad.

This is Capone.  He is about 7 weeks old and he is in the chicken pen to help keep other animals away.  We picked him up from a guy in Carson City on Saturday morning.  He is banded so as soon as they fall off he will be a wether instead of a buck.

Petunia is getting really big.

However, Porky seems to be growing faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment