Thursday, May 30, 2013

Since I have been really slacking on posting, here are pictures that I have been taking over the last few days. Nothing really new to report on them.  They need to be in for a little while longer then hopefully we can start to see the bodies start form.  Today the first of the duck eggs arrived.  I guess I should post what kind of chickens and ducks they will be as adults.

































Here is the box the ducks came in

 Here are the duck eggs.

 Both incubators are full.
It's a good thing we are getting another incubators considering we are still getting more eggs.


Here are what the chickens parents are
 Here are the some of the adults from the coop we got the eggs from

This is what the ducks will look like

2 comments:

  1. I love the ducks. Never seen that breed of a duck. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks they are called Cayugas. They are starting to show some signs of growth.

    ReplyDelete